Matcha is a powdered Japanese green tea traditionally used in the Japanese tea ceremony. Thanks to the way it is grown and prepared, this drink retains a huge amount of nutrients.
- Matcha tea contains many antioxidants that help maintain youth and prevent the development of many diseases.
- L-theanine relieves stress, improves mood, memory, and concentration.
- One cup of matcha tea provides an energy boost for up to 6 hours.
- A large amount of chlorophyll contributes to an effective but gentle detoxification of the body.
- Boosts metabolism, helping to control weight.
- High content of vitamins A, C, potassium, and iron.
- Country of origin: Japan.
- A pack of 25 servings, 2 g each.