Matcha is the Japanese powdered green tea, traditionally used in the Japanese tea ceremony. The specifics of growing and preparing this drink let it keep a multitude of healthy substances.
- Matcha tea contains large amounts of antioxidants that help retain your and prevent many diseases.
- L-theanine relieves stress, improves disposition, memory and mental alertness.
- One cup of matcha tea gives a boost of energy for up to 6 hours.
- Huge amounts of chlorophyll promote efficient yet gentle detox.
- Boosts metabolism, helps control weight.
- High content of vitamins A, C, potassium and iron.
- Country of origin for raw materials – Japan.
- A pack of 25 servings, 2 g each.
Shelf life : 24 months from the production date on the package.