How do I Sell Faberlic? When you become a Faberlic Consultant, you’ll discover one of the best parts about selling Faberlic is you decide how you are going to sell and recruit. If you take a look at some of the most successful direct sales representatives, you’ll find there aren’t many businesses run the same way. Maybe one representative has found success in sales through doing fundraisers and another has found success through selling at events or home parties.
The beauty of building a Faberlic business is you are in control of your journey. You will make the most money with Faberlic when you build all three areas of your business: 1) sales, 2) online (selling Faberlic online and recruiting online), and 3) leadership (first building your own team, then advancing in leadership title by helping your team members build teams). Building up these three areas of your business gives you multiple streams of income which in turn allows you to build a bigger Faberlic business faster.
How do I Sell Faberlic Products? The biggest perk of building a Faberlic business is the flexibility to work your business how you want and when you want. Are you a working mom? Are you a stay-at-home mom? I love the fact that you are able to work your business around your family. Here are some ideas of how to sell Faberlic face-to-face:
- Catalog Sales – This is one of the most easiest ways to sell Faberlic and a great way to kickoff your business especially if you are a little shy when it comes to selling. You’ll feel more comfortable approaching others when you have a sales tool in your hands. Use the Faberlic catalog to your fullest advantage by handing it out to people you see face-to-face. Always have a Faberlic brochure on hand with your information on it and an incentive for first time customers. You can give discount for new customers or a discount for customer referrals. Ask your current customers if they know of anyone who would like a catalog.
- Home Parties – Just because Faberlic isn’t sold primarily through home parties doesn’t mean you can’t host them. Host your first home party yourself as an open house and grand opening of your business. You don’t need to have a ton of products on hand…stick with some of the Faberlic favorites like Global Oxygen, Glam Team, and perhaps some samples of the newest products. Have catalogs on hand and give gifts for anyone who is willing to book a Faberlic home party within the next month.
- Craft Fairs or Events – Craft fairs and events are great ways to gain a lot of prospective customers’ contact info. Even if you don’t have a lot of product on hand, you can collect potential customer info and maybe even find a few new team members. Do some sort of drawing and use contact cards to collect info. Don’t forget to follow up after the event or you may have wasted your time and money.
- Fundraisers – Fundraisers are a great way to get a lot of sales in a short amount of time. You may not make a ton of profit on the fundraiser but it is a great way to find new customers and build high sales.
- Solicit Business Locations – Some of the best places to leave your Faberlic catalog are businesses where customers have to wait. Think along the lines of: hair salons, laundromats, tanning salons, auto repair shops, doctor offices, nail salons, dental offices, etc. Be sure to ask permission to leave your catalog and ask for a business card to follow up to see if anyone is interested in being serviced by a Faberlic Consultant.
There are so many more ways to become a successful Faberlic Consultant. Think outside of the box always and especially when you are learning how to be successful and building a business for the first time. Don’t give up easily and keep trying new ways of selling until you find what works for you. Make it a goal to be here one year from today! It takes time and grit to build a successful business.
How do I Sign up to Sell Faberlic?
How do I Sign Up to Sell Faberlic? You can start selling Faberlic by signing up online. When you sign up to sell Faberlic online, you will want to sign up under a successful consultant so that you are part of a team. The beauty of building a team online is I can support you via email, phone, blogs, Facebook, YouTube and other social media outlets. Be selective when choosing your Faberlic mentor, as it can make a big difference in how quickly you can become successful at selling Faberlic. When looking for a team leader, look for someone who is attentive, collaborative, offers support, and someone you can relate to on a personal or professional level.
I would love to have you be a part of our fast growing team. You can join here!